An ultra-rapid bioinformatics pipeline that uses state-of-the-art computational algorithms to analyze real-time next-generation sequencing (NGS) data for infectious pathogen detection and discovery.
- Web-based interface and clients being charged to use the pipeline
- Integration into existing bioinformatics suites
- Coupling of SURPI analysis with the development of NGS-based clinical assay kits or platforms
- Integration into existing Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Support for genomics research in a variety of different fields, including clinical diagnostics, blood bank screening, purity and safety